Michael Phillips Consumer Rights & Bankruptcy Lawyer | 612-677-8345
Would you like to put over 30 years of experience on your side? Minnesota Attorney Michael Phillips’ law practice concentrates on civil litigation. And he has over 30 years of experience fighting for the rights of his clients. A consumer’s rights champion, Phillips is a:
- bankruptcy lawyer;
- consumer protection attorney; and
- debtor-creditor relations attorney.
In 2002 Phillips Law, P.L.L.C. law firm and co-counsel received the highest attorneys’ fee and cost award in Minnesota history in a case under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Clients received $4,000 each from two debt collectors for misrepresenting the penalty for issuing a bad check in Minnesota.
Minnesota Lawyer Michael Phillips and his team are effective in the field of Consumer Law. They have strong experience in claims against deceptive, abusive debt collectors and collection agencies.
Call 612-677-8345 for a free consultation.
Mission of Phillips Law, P.L.L.C.: To serve clients by providing timely and effective legal services. Phillips Law, P.L.L.C. considers it an honor to serve the public, and work helping people in the greatest judicial system in the world.
Mention MinnesotaLawyersDirectory.com for a Free Half-Hour Consult.
Areas of Law Practice include:
• Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations,
Individual & Class Action;
• Bankruptcies – Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 for
• Debtor/Creditor work, debt negotiation;
• Plaintiff’s Personal Injury;
• Common Law Fraud, Consumer Fraud Act
• Deceptive Trade Practices Act actions;
• Consumer Law, including Class Actions for
• Fair Credit Reporting Act issues, credit repair;
• Insurance Law and litigation;
• Contract Disputes and litigation;
• Construction and Mechanics’ Lien claims;
• Uniform Commercial Code actions;
• Business and Commercial lawsuits;
• Power of Attorney and Probate litigation; and
• Estate Planning and Probate Administration.
Phillips fights for the consumer.
“I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to help out with my Dad. His retirement income was being garnished by a bank. Thanks to you we found out that this income is protected by the law. You not only saved us thousands of dollars but the quality of life for my elderly father greatly increased. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to anyone!”
DG, Anoka MN
“I had heard about you and decided to call. I am a college student and I was doing everything I could to make ends meet and still be a full-time student. I had a medical issue that was covered under health insurance by all but $1300. I was being harassed and threatened by a bill collector constantly. Thanks to you I am free of the calls and have collected money damages. I didn’t realize that what the collectors were doing was illegal. Thanks for helping me out.”
BD, St Paul, MN
“Bottom line: Mike Phillips is about results. You always feel he has your back and he knows the law. If it isn’t a field he practices, he works with great co-counsel. He always takes care of you.”
Bob W, St. Paul, MN
You can contact us by phone, email or letter at:
Michael G. Phillips, Attorney at Law
Phillips Law, PLLC
1155 East Grain Exchange Building
412 Fourth Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Serving all of Minnesota.